电脑壁纸
《人民的名义》不仅在中国处于热播中,许多外国人也成为了这部电视剧的粉丝。据说该剧壁纸>电脑壁纸
一译一句hin带感 19句经典英文台词盘点

《人民的名义》不仅在中国处于热播中,许多外国人也成为了这部电视剧的粉丝。据说该剧在外网已经更新到了第三集,真的很好奇有一些经典的句子翻译成英文会变身成什么样子,下面就一起来看看那些扎心的台词换成英文后的模样吧!

一译一句hin带感 19句经典英文台词盘点

电视剧《人民的名义》自3月28日开播以来,收视率一路走高。当中国的吃瓜群众们每天乐此不疲地追剧时,很多歪果仁也成了该剧的铁粉,据说,YouTube上《人民的名义》英文版已经更新到了第三集。那么,我们就来看看那些扎心的台词翻译成英语是什么样子吧~

1. 我们的精神,一定是要始终健康。

We should always keep our spirits high.

2. 打铁还得自身硬,党和人民把这么重要的任务交给我,我能辜负党和人民么,不能!

To forge iron, one must be strong. I have been entrusted with an importanttask, so I can"t fail the party or the people of this country!

be entrusted with sth. : 把某物委托给(某人)

fail sb. : 让某人失望

3. 我珍惜的是党和人民,给我这份事业。

What I treasure is this career that the party and people give me.

4. 梦想是要有的,万一实现了呢?

We should still dream big. There is still a chance it can come true.

5. 少搞个人崇拜,多点爱就好了。

I prefer winning your love than your worship.

win sb"s love : 赢得芳心/赢得喜爱

一译一句hin带感 19句经典英文台词盘点

6. 共产党人是为人民服务的,不是为人民币服务。

Communists serve the people, not people"s money.

7. 是搅局者?还是背叛者?正义与邪恶的终极博弈。

A spoiler or a traitor? It’s the ultimate battle between good and evil.

spoiler:搅局者

traitor:背叛者

ultimate:终极的

good and evil:正义与邪恶

8. 你以为别人敬他酒敬的是他的人缘?那都是敬他手里的权力。

Do you really think people propose a toast for his popularity? It’s the powerin his hands!

propose a toast for:为...敬酒

popularity:好的人缘(实际上就是“比较受欢迎”的意思)

9. 别说了,像你们这种人,党和人民就是专门用来对不起的。

Stop it! To someone like you, “the Party and the people” are nothing but partof your apology.

stop it:表示“住口”,类似的说法还有cut it out, knock it off.

the Party and thepeople:党和人民(注意,这里的“党”是特指,要大写首字母,并且前面加定冠词;“人民”也是特指,前面要加the)

nothing but:仅仅是、只不过是

“专门用来对不起的”:笔者把它处理成为“是道歉的一部分”,有时候要用意译。

10. 你大把大把捞黑钱的时候,怎么没想到自己是农民的儿子?中国农民那么倒霉,有你这么个坏儿子!

When you took bribes, why didn’t you think of your identity as the son offarmers? How unlucky Chinese farmers are to have a bad son like you!

take bribes:收受贿赂,就是“捞黑钱”

identity:身份

一译一句hin带感 19句经典英文台词盘点

11. 不管查到什么人,不管是哪个级别的干部,一查到底,绝不姑息!

We must conduct a thorough investigation and adopt a zero tolerance policy oncorrupted officials, in spite of status and rank.

thorough:彻底的

a zero tolerance policy:零容忍的政策(也就是“绝不姑息”)

corrupted officials:贪官污吏

in spite of:不管、不顾、无论(通常引导让步状语,后跟名词或动名词)

rank:级别

12. 我就不信了,朗朗乾坤有几个鬼啊!

I won’t believe that the ghosts dare to show up in broad daylight.

这里的ghosts把贪官比作“鬼”

dare to show up:敢显形

in broad daylight:在光天化日之下(朗朗乾坤)

13. 公生明,廉生威。

Fairness leads to cleanness. Integrity leads to authority.

fairness(公正)对cleanness(清明),押尾韵

integrity(廉洁、正直)对authority(权威),押尾韵

14. 你只要不做坏事,就没人能坏你的事。

Nobody will ruin your plan only if you avoid doing something bad.

ruin one"s plan:坏某人的事

only if:只要

15. 从权力中得到的光环与荣耀,终会因权力的消失而消失。

The aura and glory of power will fade away along with power itself.

16. 这腐败啊,就像癌细胞似的,一点一点地侵蚀社会的机体,让私欲膨胀,理想缺失,正义缺位。

Corruption is like cancer cells. Little by little, it will erode the entiresociety, swell selfish desires, deprive aspirations and erase justice.

一译一句hin带感 19句经典英文台词盘点

17. 肉眼看不见云层上面的世界,同样看不见阳光下隐藏的黑暗。

Eyes of flesh can neither perceive the world above the cloud nor the darknessunder the sun.

18. 我们没有一个好的老子,不能随心所欲的做事。个性对于我们而言是个很奢侈的东西。

When we don"t have a good boss, we can"t follow our instincts. Personality isa luxury to us.

19. 看事物不能只看表面,云层上面的世界你能看见吗?平静后面往往就藏着雷暴。

Don"t look at only one side of things, like, can you see anything above theclouds? Thunderstorms usually hide behind calmness.

一译一句hin带感 19句经典英文台词盘点

http://m.szsjdfz.com/bz/172742/

推荐访问:心累的英文说说 英文句子唯美简短
相关阅读电脑壁纸 
热点推荐